First-me.

I never thought I'll be the kinda girl who has got a blog.
Never say never.

So I'm seventeen, I live in France and the reason why I write in english is because the blogs I enjoy visiting are (most of them) not french so I wanted people I like reading to understand me.

Just so you know ,I love fashion.

I actually have got ,you know, the kind of problems of thinking "do fashion really matters?" can we say a dress is like a painting or a movie.I do think so,but I let some space for some thinking.

In fact, it's hard to enjoy fashion without being superficial,and that's what I hate in fashion: the useless,the too much.

Sometimes,when I can't sleep, I make some clothes.I'll show them to you.I hope you'll like it ,and if you don't,well...fuck you.

Dear readers,let's blog.

Stina.(the monkey just there.)

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

bienvenue à toi dans le monde des blogueuses!!!! Je sais que ça fais trop plaisir quand on reçoit ses premiers commentaires!!! J'ai ouvert moi aussi un blog il y a de cela 1 mois et je ne me lasse pas des petits commentaires que je reçois!!!!
bibizzzzzzzzzz

GZ a dit…

I love your blog, small and beautiful as it is! I decided to learn French (after Spanish and Indonesian), so perhaps you could switch back again ;)

And you're cute too!

Cherry a dit…

i love ur shoes!